Realistic Tokyo Shibuya model, includes the main Shibuya crossing, the 109 building, Hachiko statue, Tsutaya and every real location of the area (Shops, Koban Police Office, Metro stations, etc ). Includes full environment with Animated Day-Night Cycle*, lights and render setup for 3dsmax VRAY and Lightwave 9.6, 11 and 11.5.
This asset contains: Detailed buildings, Road tiles, Street furniture, Roof details, Flowers, bushes, trees and plants, and much more.
Very organized scene with detailed layers, including video advertisings and night textures with full lighting. Clean mesh and high resolution textures (4k to 6k) for facades, roads, billboards, advertisings; includes videos for the videowallls ads.
Several kinds of bushes, flowers and trees of the area. Very detailed and realistic representation of famous buildings and statues, real advertisings pictures and videos to make the scene realistic.
(*Only for Max, Maya and C4D VRay render)
- Autodesk 3DS Max 2010 & 2012 & 2014 [VRay & Scanline Render]
- Autodesk Maya 2014, 2016 (VRay)
- Maxon Cinema 4D R18 (VRay)
- Newtek Lightwave 9.6, 11.0 & 11.5 [Default Render]
- FBX 2013 (Geometry, UV’s, Materials, Textures)
- OBJ (Geometry, UV’s, Materials, Textures)
- Collada (Geometry, UV’s, Materials, Textures)